On 11/7/2016 8:50 AM, Larry Martell wrote:
On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 8:48 AM, bob gailer <bgai...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running a the django server, listening at port 8000. I can access the
server using localhost. When I try using my external ip address I get "The
server at 24.211.133.163 is taking too long to respond." I have port 8000
forwarded to my server computer in my router. What more do I need to do?
Is the port open on the firewall?
How would I determine that?
What OS are you on?
Windows 10.