Hi,

I haven't used allauth specifically, but you can always do things like this:

1. Override the default templates by including your templates first. That
way you will only get the functionality that your templates add. See here :
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/howto/overriding-templates/
and here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37439153/django-auth-where-to-put-custom-templates

2. You can only add the views that you need from the all auth package. If
you check through the all auth package you will find a urls.py somewhere.
Only add the views that you require for your project and you should be fine.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAK4qSCc%2B2E6DbVn1WbA1XXwktr0YbM%3Daf2xX-a%3DiPHGYTVU0Gg%40mail.gmail.com.