Hi,
Thanks for the direction.  It seems that running mod_wsgi on a different
port thru a virutal host conf for apache is the way to move forward.  I'll
see if I can figure out how to do that.
Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALWZDaN0NwnJt0L%2BNaaY-FPcO0n1LV%3DTQM416WwYTYW%3Dj5WbAg%40mail.gmail.com.