Hi,

I also suggest that take a look at Django Girls tutorial. It does pretty
good job at describing web basics and django same time.

https://tutorial.djangogirls.org/en/

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 10:17 AM Mayur Bagul <mayur.bag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Community,
>
> i'm facing one problem. Scenario is such that i have one template
> login.html in Django Project, inside this file i have wrote html code for
> login purpose.
>
> what i want that once user click on Log-In Button it should call function
> ( onclick using Javascript cant use in Django) which will check password
> and username.
> if username and password is Correct then it will go to next page which is
> main page else it will return prompt or alert 'Wrong Credentials".
>
> but im not getting how i can do this in Django ?
>
> So guys Please help me out of this issue.
>
> Thanking you,
> Mayur Bagul.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0fd23be8-b2d7-437e-b3e7-05c1f5bcdf4e%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/0fd23be8-b2d7-437e-b3e7-05c1f5bcdf4e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jani Tiainen
Software wizard

https://blog.jani.tiainen.cc/

Always open for short term jobs or contracts to work with Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91ofPJ80DzUyJEO%3DqfLuE4emRMoQ_CH-0hAqBi2vyaSunFA%40mail.gmail.com.