Well after all, HTML is just plain text... Though you probably want to
think to do some sanitization so you won't get nasty injections via html.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 9:09 PM Sipum Mishra <sipu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I want to store a html in database using python and need to retrieve that
> html and convert that in to PDF.
> can u plz suggest me how to store that HTML in DB ?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f301b675-6587-434e-b25d-87de9d9fef10%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f301b675-6587-434e-b25d-87de9d9fef10%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jani Tiainen
Software wizard

https://blog.jani.tiainen.cc/

Always open for short term jobs or contracts to work with Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91oe6hUWZtEYCx%3D8uNe%3DFEphZ4C_VRPv74oK2E-x9gvJjGw%40mail.gmail.com.