Hi,

After all it's just HTML and CSS you need and you can make responsive
layouting.

One quite common CSS library is Bootstrap that allows rather easily to
build layouts that works across the various sized devices.

Of course you can go with any JS framework if you're planning to build
single page app.

la 11. toukok. 2019 klo 10.05 Balaji Shetty <balajishe...@gmail.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91offk%2BV4uOJuLdA7vKS%3DPXRSgOz40ZzhrzmSQY3iAFs8Pg%40mail.gmail.com.