It is explained at least in official tutorial part 3 in very detail.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/intro/tutorial03/

ti 9. heinäk. 2019 klo 16.34 Surya Adhikari <itsme.sury...@gmail.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91oeOQqw7EHFPhWYF2_OKFGEX-3ghAP-OoCFT0MSREvgJ4A%40mail.gmail.com.