Hi.

Unfortunately it is you. Withouth full source code it's hard to help.

Error indicates that you may have a typo in your settings.py.

If possible put up your project in github for example and join #django irc
channel on freenode. You get help in no time.

Also as you being beginner Django Girls do have very excellent tutorial to
get started.