Hi.

To me this sounds more debugging issue than migrations or database problem.

Since it is most definitely your code that doesn't work right.

Of course if youre building and testing features that fill thousands of
entries or relatively complex data there are options.

Personally I use "template database". Rather big db but at least it is in
known state.

You could have scripts to populate db after creation. Many ways to do that
as well.

la 3. elok. 2019 klo 13.19 Perceval Maturure <drperce...@gmail.com>