Hi.

You're on good track.

Using Django doesn't require much but knowing Python, HTML and CSS surely
helps.

Django Girls do have excellent tutorial to get you kickstarted with Django.

CSS can be easily handled with libs like bootstrap or material ui.

What comes to programmin itself it takes a good while to learn. Few months
and you will handle most tasks with rather easily.