Hello I have an app that displays some database information in a table.
Inside of the html template I am making an edit link that I want to open
another app(page viewLit) while passing a value to it's view.  I have added
my code below.  My question is I am unsure of how to make this links url
and pass the object data located inside circuit.circuitid along with it.  I
haven't been able to find the right way to code this yet and this is just
how I thought that this should be done. If anyone has a better idea I am
open to suggestions.

search_custom.html(code for link)
{% for circuit in filter.qs %}
{% endfor %}

myapp/myapp/urls.py
urlpatterns = [
    path('viewLit/', include('viewLit.urls')),
]

myapp/viewLit/urls.py
urlpatterns=[
    path('viewLit/circuitid.id', views.viewLit, name='viewLit'),
]

views.py
def viewLit(request, circuitid):
    #display records fields here
    return HttpResponse("You are at the viewLit page!")