Hi.

As you see Django indeed found your static file.

Next step is to open up developer tools in browser and load your page. You
should be able to use it to determine was file even loaded and was your
style applied to link

Note that if I'm not mistaken plain color only affects unvisited links and
visited link may stay different colored and thus seemingly you see that it
wasn't doing "nothing".

pe 11. lokak. 2019 klo 9.30 yasar arafath Kajamydeen <yasar...@gmail.com>