Hi.

Personally I would do it as follows:

On invitation create invited user account at least with email and with
member role. Make account disabled. You might also add invitation key which
you can put in email and check as well.

When invited user starts sign up procedure you can just fill in the blanks
and enable account.

ke 23. lokak. 2019 klo 4.38 Stephanie Semerville <