If you are an experienced software developer looking for new challenges -
this could be your opportunity!

Keypro is internationally growing company specialized in network
information management systems and GIS solutions and related professional
services.

We are looking for enthusiastic *Full Stack Software Developers* to join
our team to work on challenging and interesting projects, developing Keypro
web-solutions for domestic and international customers.

We expect candidates to have strong understanding of agile software
development process and practices, web development experience, database and
sql knowledge. Additional plus if you know Python, Django and Docker.

Working with us is a great opportunity to utilize your skills, learn new
things and have direct impact on the results.

If you are inventive, independent, willing to work hard to reach the goals
- you are the one we are looking for.

We offer this full-time permanent position in our offices in Joensuu,
Finland.

Job starts as agreed.

Send your application to *care...@keypro.fi <care...@keypro.fi>*

--