Hello I am attempting to pass an argument to a Class(ListView) and then
perform a filter using a kwarg that contains the argument passed in the
url.  I am having a problem because I cannot access the variable in the url
using kwargs.  I am not sure what I'm doing wrong below is the link that
I'm using to pass this value:
"edit-item" title="ViewUtilization">Click to View Utilization</a><br>

my viewLit/urls.py is:
urlpatterns= [
     path('<path:pk>/', views.viewLit, name='viewLit'),
     path('<path:circuitid>/edit', views.editLit.as_view(), name='editLit'),
     path('<path:circuitid>/editXC', views.editXC.as_view(), name='editXC'),
     path('<path:pathname>/viewutilization',
views.viewUtilization.as_view(), name='viewUtilization'),
]

my views.py is:
class viewUtilization(ListView):
    pk_url_kwarg = 'pathname'
    model=Utilizationtable

    def get_queryset(self, **kwargs):
        qs = Utilizationtable.objects.filter(pathname=kwargs)
        return qs

and my template is:
You have made it to the utilization page
{% block content %}
  <h2>Utilization</h2>
    {% for object in object_list %}
      {{ object.reportdate }} {{ object.utilization }}
    {% endfor %}
{% endblock %}

My query comes back as this:
*SELECT* ••• *FROM* "utilizationtable" *WHERE* "utilizationtable"."pathname"
= '{}'

I know I'm missing something simple but I'm not sure what?!?!?!?!??!!