Hi! I have a model - class Criteria(models.Model) - with 37 fields that are
populated with data I scrubbed from the internet. I have a form - class
FormName(forms.ModelForm) - that has each of the same fields as the model.
I need someone to point me to documentation that explains how to create an
html file and views.py that will help filter data in the model based on the
user's preferences/inputs for each of the 37 unique fields in the model.

Most of the tutorials for views on the web are for POST and not many are
for GET. I don't need the code, just point me to where the documentation is
so I can read about it.

Thank you in advance!