Hello,

This is dir Django a relativ easy Task. You create a Form with fields Like
to,CC,BCC,subject,Text message, HTML Message and Render These Form. Then
User enter all Data and when it submit you get the Post Data And submit IT
with djangos Sendmail https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/email/

I Hope that i can Help you.