Hello,

I want in Listview on left side a filterform, where i can filter after
sizes and/or colors. This are Multiple Choices Fields. I have attached a
image where this fields are shown. For example XS has Key 1 and XL Key 2
and Color Black have Key 1 then i want when user clicks on size XS,XL and
Color Black that Post submit size=[1,2] and color=[1]

How is this possible?