I can scrap for you. I just created an IMDB scrapper(which is illegal, so
not going to post the code anywhere but mailed IMDb about it) in the flask.
Also, have experience in Django and web scrapping using bs4.

My GitHub: https://github.com/Rajm1505

Drop an email for your requirement at rajm150...@gmail.com

Thank you