Hi,

I'm trying to decouple a template from a custom app "foo.bar". So only if
the app "foo.bar" is in INSTALLED_APPS the template will render some extra
information but if not, the project could still work (e.g. only with
features provided by "foo" app).

The "extra" content rendered by the app requires loading custom
templatetags (e.g. {% load foo_bar %}) so I've tried the following approach:

ATTEMPT ONE
-------------------
{% if is_installed_foo_bar %}
    {% load foo_bar %}
    Render extra content using custom templatetag:
    {% foobarcustomtemplatetag var1 var2 %}
{% endif %}

FAIL! It doesnt' works because "load" is still parsed although if condition
evaluates as False.

ATTEMPT TWO
# package_list is a context variable defined on the view
{% load package_list %}

FAIL! It doesnt' works because load templatetag doesn't accept variable
only strings.

Any idea? Do you think that code of attempt one should work and it is a
bug? I'm missing something.

Thanks a lot!

Santiago