>From my point of view, You should avoid multi ws connections per client,
the purpose of a ws connection is to be able to send data when something
happens without a new user request, that being said... I think that the way
DJ Channels is built makes it difficult to have just one connection per
client since for each path in your router you have 1 consumer and for each
consumer you have a  websocket_connect method which creates a new ws
connection so at first sight, is not clear how to avoid this behavior and
some times is just not possible (At least not without too much effort). I
have several apps with django channels with many customizations in order to
reuse the main ws connection and it works but I'm not completely sure about
the right way to achieve this (one ws connection per client). So, if
someone has more experience with it, please share.