You can correct me if I am wrong, but there is something to do with

Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in Django which somehow is set to
prevent unauthorized domains from accessing information from another
domain. So, I suggest if that is the issue, follow the steps that start by
installing the django-cors-header, and add your new url to ALLOWED_HOSTS
list in settings.py