It's possible that there is a migration state issue. Try running the
following commands:

*python manage.py migrate <app_name> zeropython manage.py migrate  *

This will revert all migrations for the specified app and then migrate all
apps to the initial state. Be cautious, as this will reset your database.
If you are using a database router to manage multiple databases, ensure
that it is correctly configured. The DATABASE_ROUTERS setting in
settings.py should point to a valid router class.
Django maintains a migration cache. Try clearing it by running:

*python manage.py migrate --clear *

If you are using a connection pool, it might be holding on to a connection
from a previous migration. Restarting your development server or the Django
shell might help in such cases.
Ensure that you are using a compatible version of Django. Sometimes issues
can arise due to compatibility problems between Django versions and
database backends.
Verify that environment variables related to your database settings are not
set unexpectedly.