Hello dear all,
I am developing a decentralized application;

It implements smart contracts with solidity. each object represents a smart
contract. So I wrote the Transaction, Project, User contracts. I want to
deploy these contracts to a single address; and interact with them from my
REST API developed in Django Rest Framework, using the web3.py library

The problem I have is:
1-I wrote the code of the three contracts in a single contract, this
contract is heavy and cannot be compiled
2- I finally wrote the contracts differently, deployed them to different
addresses, and from another contract I want to interact with these
contracts. This allows me to interact with a single contract from my API in
order to call on others. The size of this contract is also too much and
cannot be compiled.
here is the error message:

CompilerError: Stack too deep. Try compiling with `--via-ir` (cli) or the
equivalent `viaIR: true` (standard JSON) while enabling the optimizer.
Otherwise, try removing local variables. When compiling inline assembly:
Variable headStart is 1 slot(s) too deep inside the stack. Stack too deep.
Try compiling with `--via-ir` (cli) or the equivalent `viaIR: true`
(standard JSON) while enabling the optimizer. Otherwise, try removing local
variables.

How to do ? or what alternative or means used? The objective is to interact
with smart contracts deployed from my API in Django Rest Framework

Thanks