Thank you for considering me for this exciting opportunity!

I am thrilled to express my interest in contributing to this impactful
initiative. My experience aligns closely with the requirements you
mentioned, and I am eager to bring my skills to the table.

In addition to my proficiency in Django, I have extensive experience with
Amazon AWS and Google services, allowing me to leverage cloud-based
solutions effectively. Furthermore, my background in data analysis and
networking equips me to tackle various aspects of the project with
confidence.

While I consider myself to have an intermediate skill level in deep
learning, I am enthusiastic about further developing this expertise and
applying it to support the initiative's goals.

I am genuinely excited about the prospect of being part of such a
meaningful project and am eager to discuss how I can contribute further.

In terms of compensation, I am flexible and willing to negotiate. I am open
to the idea of working in exchange for access to third-party services until
I prove my worth. Moreover, I am also interested in exploring the
possibility of a full-time position, drawing upon my experience in business
management and team scenarios to contribute holistically to the project's
success.

Looking forward to the opportunity to discuss this in more detail.

Warm regards,

Jai

I also tried to email this to you but I am not sure if I even got the
correct email