So you have used render to host your application, you might have connected
an external database (postgreSQL or any other) you might have used the
environment setup to set the database up with the postgreSQL hosted either
on render itself or on a different server, just connect the database with
your application on your local host and create a super user since the
database is same on the render's server's application the superuser will be
same as the superuser you created on the local server thus you can access
the admin panel