> Does anyone on the list have positive or negative experiences
> with either Site5.com or ThinkHost.com you'd be willing to share?

I have used Thinkhost and actually did the write-up on the Django site
of how to setup thinkhost with Django.  As a provider, Thinkhost is just
fine but I wouldn't recommend it for use with Django.  I had a real hard
time figuring out how to restart the fcgi processes after making
changes.  Nothing I tried seemed to have any affect.  I'd have to make a
change then wait 30 minutes or so for the new processes to spawn - a
real pain when developing.

Right now I'm using www.grokthis.net with a VPS but they also have a
shared and advanced offerings too.  I've been happy so far.

Good luck,
Chris