Cool.  What's the best way to coordinate the effort?  A wiki page to
start with?

Coming up in the next month or so I'm going to have to dedicate work
time to this but for now I'd like to just lay out the groundwork and
do it in such a way that it benefits the Django community.

1) Cross Platform Libraries...

In looking at DjangoKit a little I see he's using PyObjC.  I do like
the idea of using whatever the native widget library is for each
platform.  I'll have to look at the Democracy Player as an example but
they did something similar (Mac: PyObjC, Linux: PyGTK, Windows: ???).

2) Database...

It makes sense to me to require SQLite for this to work.  Moving your
data to SQLite is also a requirement for Slingshot.  I'm pretty sure
we can use the fixtures library to serialize data from databases other
than SQLite (MySQL, PostGreSQL), then load it up into SQLite.

3) Anything else?

Thanks,
Rob