I've set up a list view that I want paginated and I'm using the
list_detail generic view.  I was thinking that I would prefer the /url/
page2/ URL over /url?page=2 so I set that up.  The problem is, in my
template where I want to display the prev/next links there's no way
that I see to avoid hard coding the "url" part of the path to the next
and prev pages.

With this in mind, it seems like the ?page=2 option is preferred.

Is this right?  What are the pros/cons of one over the other?  *Is*
there a way to get the URL prefix up to the /page2/ part?

Thanks,
Rob