On Jul 19, 4:08 pm, FrankW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> in your shell, if you cd into /home/walterbyrd/django.niche-software/
> django
> and type ./dispatch.fcgi, what do you get?

./dispatch.fcgi
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param REQUEST_METHOD required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_NAME required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PORT required by WSGI!
WSGIServer: missing FastCGI param SERVER_PROTOCOL required by WSGI!
Location: /

> in the dreamhost control panel do you have the domain set up with
> FastCGI support?
> what about Extra Web Security?

Yes to both. And I went back and double checked.