b> I'm an Windows System Administrator and for my job i often use
 b> vbscripts to automate my tasks. I was wondering if Django can call
 b> cscript.exe to execute a vbscript file (Offcourse django is assumed to
 b> run under Windows)? I know that i can also script wmi with python but
 b> i'm allready mastering vbscript and have a huge library of function
 b> vbscripts.
 b> Can someone help me pls ?

Django app is a plain python script.  So check python doc for starting
external applications (module os).

--
Andrey V Khavryuchenko
Django NewGate -  http://www.kds.com.ua/djiggit/