I'm trying to get django-comment-utils working and I'm having a persistent
problem where I get the following error when running syncdb:

Error: Couldn't install apps, because there were errors in one or more
models:
blog: (1146, "Table 'myapp.django_content_type' doesn't exist")

So, if I comment out my blog model, then syncdb runs and content_type is
created just fine.

If I run syncdb without the blog app, the add the blog app and syncdb it all
works.  So, it looks like there's some sort of ordering dependency.

Here's what my installed apps looks like:
INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.comments',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.markup',
    'tagging',
    'blog',
)

I'm using Django trunk and comment-utils 0.2.

Anyone have thoughts on what I may be doing wrong.

-Chris