Hey all,

I feel like I may be missing a small thing, but here it is.

from django.shortcuts import render_to_response
from django.template import RequestContext
from django.contrib import auth

def profile(request):
        template_name = 'user_profile.html'
        obj_list = User.get_profile()
        return render_to_response(template_name, locals(),
context_instance=RequestContext(request))

Simple enough.  But when I try to render the page, I get:

unbound method get_profile() must be called with User instance as
first argument (got nothing instead)

I have AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE set correctly, and I can pass normal user
data through to the page fine.  Any ideas?