Hi group,

I have a rather complex hierarchy of models. Say, I have a model A. A
has a 1:N relation to model B, which itself has a 1:N relation to
model C.

What I want is a single web page, on which an instance of A and all
its related B and C instances can be edited.

What is the best way to achieve this? I am not sure wether it is worth
the effort of coding something generic like a deepform function.

What are your experiences?

Regards,
-Justin