Hello,

A while back I posted on here about the project I have been working on
- Flutterbox. Flutterbox is a social networking tool which allows you
to aggregate all of your online activity in one place to create a
personal news feed viewable by your friends. Consequently you can then
view a feed of all your friends' news once they have signed up. After
a month or so of testing I am very happy and have launched the
service. Since I last posted I have added support for a number of new
sites and some new features, including a feeds API. To view a current
profile visit www.flutterbox.com/Sam/ to get an idea of how it all
works. If you would like to register for an account then please visit
www.flutterbox.com/promo/django/ , and by all means invite as many
friends as you wish - the more friends you have on Flutterbox the more
beneficial it will be to you. As always I would appreciate any
feedback you could give me on what you think of the site.

Thanks,

Sam