Just as you said, all my html files are using utf-8. So it is OK at
this time.

But some part of our program needs to handle the data from other web
site. That is, those forms are in some HTML pages (or programs)  that
we cannot control. They will use GB2312 encoding definitely.

So we still need some way to specify char encoding in Form or
CharField.

--
Gilbert