Hello,

I keep getting this error and I can't seem to track where it is coming
from. I am working with django-0.91.  I had a calendar app that was
installed but I commented calendar out in my installed apps and
commented it out in the urlpatterns. So there should be no reason why
this is trying to load this module.  Could the error be coming from
somewhere else.  I entionally placed errors in the settings.py and
urls.py file to see if it would trip up on that and it doesn't even
make it to that point. I am stumped and don't know where else it could
be erroring out at.

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'calendar'