Nice.  I think I will probably try to start with Jellyroll and just
customize it to my needs but I'm having an issue getting it installed
and functioning.  I got everything setup I think but I am getting the
following error when trying to do a 'syncdb':

Error: Couldn't install apps, because there were errors in one or more
models:
bradmcgonigle.jellyroll: cannot import name generic