As far as I know a form submits to a single url via the action=?
specifier.  That's just the way an html form works.  Each submit
button that is part of the form is going to post to the action url in
the form.  You can override with javascript, but that doesn't make
much sense unless you're doing ajax or something.

You CAN check to see which submit button was used in the view, and
make logic decisions accordingly.  Just make sure you name your submit
buttons and check which is in request.POST and make logic decisions
from there.

in template
<input type="sumbit" name="button1" value="Don't click me">
<input type="sumbit" name="button2" value="Click me">

then in view
if request.POST:
    if request.POST.has_key('button1'):
        do button 1 stuff