Well, all that stuff is still up in the air. This is the very-very
beginning of the project.

I think the first thing I'd like to do is to setup a site, like google
code or sourceforge. If anyone has a suggestion about which one is
better, that'd be great. I know they all use SVN (I use Git), so
that's not a factor. It's also possible for me to just setup a Trac
site (I'm most likely gonna setup one anyhow) like I've been using
with my previous internal projects and forego sourceforge and google
code.