I've got a seemingly simple setup that I'm having problems with.  The
urlconf is:
==
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from django.views.generic.simple import direct_to_template
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Example:
    # (r'^home/', include('home.foo.urls')),

    # Uncomment this for admin:
        (r'^$', direct_to_template, {'template': 'home.html'}),
        (r'^admin/', include('django.contrib.admin.urls')),
        (r'^blog/$', include('home.blog.urls')),

==
I have a template directory having home.html in it.  home.html has
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="home.css" />, but the
server always 404s the css _only_, whether it is written as home.css
or ./home.css.
Emphasizing here that home.html and home.css are in the same directory
but the server is not finding the latter.
Is this a problem wih direct_to_template? Should I be using a simple
view? Or django.contrib.flatpages?
Thanks!