Hi
I'm working on a project, where I have several items in a database
with x and y coordinates. I want to plot these out in such a way that
if there is not an item for a space, it shows a blank image in the
table, and a corresponding picture if there does exist an item.

However, in the template system, due to a lack of the ability to
change variables, I'm not sure how I can do this. If theres a snippet
somewhere that I couldn't find for just an increment tag, I'd be fine.

Thanks for the help.