I am not sure why you would want "all companies bank accounts in
different tables." Is it for security?  to ensure that only
appropriate people are able to view the records of any given company?
There is the row-level-permissions branch, but I do not believe it has
been maintained in a while so I rolled my own by implementing a very
simple row-level access based on the 'organization' that a user
belongs to.  You may want to consider something like this.
-r