I live and work in Eugene, OR and because of the Django Master Class
at OSCON I found out that there were a number of other people in
Eugene using Django.  So I thought it would be nice if there were a
map of Django users to see if there were others nearby.

To that end, I quickly created a Frappr map for Django users:
http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137440019483

Feel free to add yourselves.  Here in Eugene we're thinking of
organizing a tech lunch for all the Django developers.

Cheers!
-Rob