I have textdrive account with lightty and flup running. The blog
section works great. No problems.

However, the audio media (and I suspect other elemets of the same app)
generic views are throwing an odd 404 error. It seems that the system
is not getting to the django debug. However, it is showing that I do
not have a template in place. Which, you guessed it, I do.

Here is the log entry:
2007-08-20 15:52:38: (mod_fastcgi.c.2551) FastCGI-stderr: Traceback
(most recent call last):
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 558, in run
    protocolStatus, appStatus = self.server.handler(self)
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line
1112, in handler
    result = self.application(environ, start_response)
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/django_src/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
line 189, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request)
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/django_src/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 103, in get_response
    return callback(request, **param_dict)
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/django_src/django/views/defaults.py",
line 78, in page_not_found
    t = loader.get_template(template_name) # You need to create a
404.html template.
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/django_src/django/template/loader.py",
line 79, in get_template
    source, origin = find_template_source(template_name)
  File "/users/home/stpauls/local/django_src/django/template/loader.py",
line 72, in find_template_source
    raise TemplateDoesNotExist, name
TemplateDoesNotExist: 404.html

So I am completely stumped.

What I have done so far:
Updated Flup
Removed all logic from the template. Still errors.

Any thought on how to troubleshoot would be awesome.

The models.py in question is here: http://dpaste.com/hold/17357/
The urls.py in question is here: http://dpaste.com/hold/17356/

Thanks.

--