http://diveintomark.org/archives/2004/07/06/nfc

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the
edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!"

"I can't help it," he cried. "I've lost my will to live."

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

He said, "I create web services specifications."

"Me too!" I said. "Do you use REST web services or SOAP web services?"

He said, "REST web services."

"Me too!" I said. "Do you use text-based XML or binary XML?"

He said, "Text-based XML."

"Me too!" I said. "Do you use XML 1.0 or XML 1.1?"

He said, "XML 1.0."

"Me too!" I said. "Do you use UTF-8 or UTF-16?"

He said, "UTF-8."

"Me too!" I said. "Do you use Unicode Normalization Form C or Unicode
Normalization Form KC?"

He said, "Unicode Normalization Form KC."

"Die, heretic scum!" I shouted, and I pushed him over the edge.

(with apologies to Emo Philips)