> > I think db schema migration should wait until django has some
> > feature that supports it, a limited set of scripting (python itself
> > of course) should be allowed in the "recipes"

I will take note of that. I thought that I'd leave that bit for the end
anyways.

The bit about the "recipes" is a good idea. Make up a "cooking book" of
standard stuff and let people put it together, like "update from svn,
update postgresql database from sql file, restart nginx", and leave
space for them to plug in custom stuff. Sounds like a good start.

El lun, 10-09-2007 a las 20:50 -0300, qwerty escribi�: