Hi Siddhi

> Well, I could have done it like that also. In many wikis, the special
> pages are treated like normal page URLs but only that some special
> action is taken, so I did it this way.

Ok, now I understand.

>> As for suggestions for next cast, I would be thankful for a cast where
>> you us a single form (newform) to work with two different model objects
>> (create/edit them).

> I'm not sure I understand properly.. do you mean something like create
> and edit an item from the same form?

Nope, sorry, I wasn't precise. I was thinking of a sample application,
where using a single form you would work on two different model objects.
Separately having the functionality off creating and editing (and
possibly confirming the deletion). That would give a great howto that I
think is still missing for django's newforms.

But that is just a suggestion of course :)

Any way once again thanks for sharing!

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -   Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info:   http://tanren.pl/   phone:+48501516666   email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]