from django import http
from django.template import RequestContext, loader

from urls import site_context

def display_404(request):
    custom_dict = {'request_path': request.path}
    custom_dict.update(site_context)
    t = loader.get_template('404.html')
    return http.HttpResponseNotFound(t.render(RequestContext(request,
custom_dict)))

That code works but it seems ugly. I have a feeling I am managing my
static media incorrectly.