I'm trying to use django-voting's get_top function:

``get_top(Model, limit=10, reversed=False)`` -- Gets the top
      ``limit`` scored objects for a given model.

      If ``reversed`` is ``True``, the bottom ``limit`` scored objects
      are retrieved instead.

      Yields ``(object, score)`` tuples.

So I've got:  posts = Vote.objects.get_top(Post, limit=25,
reversed=False) and I retun posts to my template

Problem is, I can't manage to do anything with posts in my template.
When I view source, I see an object reference, so I know it's getting
there, and I know this is probably a terribly dumb question, but how
do I access posts?